Keppel T&T hold stakes in a portfolio of companies that helps contribute to the profitability of the Group.

M1 limited is a leading communications service provider in Singapore, with more than 2 million customers. Since the launch of commercial services in 1997, M1 has achieved many firsts, including the first operator to offer nationwide 4G service, as well as ultra high-speed fixed broadband, fixed voice and other services on the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network.

Widely known as an innovative operator with an established brand, M1 aims to be the leader in personal voice, business and data communications, focusing on value, network quality and customer service.

Business Online Public Co. Ltd (BOL) provides full-service business verification support: company's information search, creditability check, business analysis and debts collection. Established in 1995, BOL has been cooperating with Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce to provide basic information on more than 720,000 companies registered in Thailand.

Computer Generated Solutions, Inc. is a leading global provider of end-to-end, technology-enabled business solutions, including ERP, SCM, PLM, WMS, CRM, portal, e-commerce, application development, project services, e-learning, training, staffing, call center, and global sourcing solutions.

Founded in New York City in 1984, CGS currently serves North America, Europe, and Asia with 20 global locations and 2,500 employees worldwide. CGS enables mid-market enterprises, Fortune 1000 companies, and government agencies to drive business transformation and improve operating performance by adapting and implementing advanced technologies.

Advanced Research Group Co., Ltd. is a leading information and knowledge provider in Thailand offering fully integrated information resources associated with state-of-the-art information technology to enhance the potential of individuals, businesses and organisations in making informed decisions.

Anew Corporation Ltd is an associated company of Advanced Research Group. It is a holding company of:  


  • A-Net Co., Ltd
    • Thailand's third largest ISP. Anew holds a 53.32% stake.
    • Customers include the general public and corporate clients. General businesses and educational institutions are the major corporate clients.
  • Business Online Co., Ltd 
    • A business information services related firm, in which ANEW holds an 80% stake. Dun & Bradstreet holds the remaining 20%. This company focuses on the provision of company information, most notably in the credit rating field.

SVOA Public Company Ltd and its associated companies are the distributors of leading brands of office automation, computers and peripherals. The company also provides consulting services and full-service computer installation to customers.

 Printer-friendly version

Home  |   Sitemap   |   Data Protection Statement   |   Whistleblower statement
Copyright © 2010 – 2018 Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd, Singapore. All rights reserved.