In Singapore, Keppel T&T, through its subsidiary Keppel Data Centres, manages and operates high-availability data centres. As a carrier-neutral data centre operator, Keppel Data Centres provides dedicated co-location suites, data centre solutions as well as round-the-clock technical support to its customers.
Its technical expertise has enable Keppel Data Centres to build data centres that are not only best-in-class for reliability and connectivity, but are also green and energy efficient. It has developed Keppel DC Singapore 1, 2, 3 and is currently developing Keppel DC Singapore 4 (formerly known as Keppel Datahub 3 or T20). The former three data centres are now part of Keppel DC REIT's portfolio.
Keppel DC Singapore 4 will feature approximately 183,000 square feet of Gross Floor Area and Tier 3, carrier neutral specifications.
Keppel T&T's data centre facilities are designed not only to offer high levels of security, but to also maximise energy efficiency. Highlights include:
- Chilled water system with no environmentally hazardous refrigerants
- Enhanced security features that include multi-levels of security clearance
- On-site 24x7 facilities management, monitoring and security
- Redundant scalable DRUPs configuration
- Real time monitoring and management of power, cooling and humidity
- Water and leak detection system within the suites
- Power Monitoring for consumption statistics and billing
- Fire protection system within the suites - smoke detectors, gas suppression and pre-action sprinkler systems
- Full telecommunication route diversity
- Strict cable management systems (with colour coding for quick identification)
- Green features
- Efficient cooling systems designed for hot and cold aisle containment deployment which maximises energy efficiency
- Extensive use of green cement and sustainable products
- Motion sensors and zoning control for data centre area