18-April-2017Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd Unaudited Results For The First Quarter Ended 31 March 2017
The Directors of Keppel Telecommunications & Transportation Ltd advise the following results of the Company and of the Group for the first quarter ended 31 March 2017.
These figures have not been audited.
1Q FY2017 RESULTS HIGHLIGHTS
- Revenue decreased by 16% to $40.7 million compared to the corresponding quarter in FY2016.
- Net profit attributable to shareholders during the period decreased by 13% to $11.6 million, compared to 1Q FY2016, due mainly to lower contribution from Data Centre Division arising from the disposal of subsidiaries and weaker performance from Logistics Division, partly offset by higher share of profits from associated companies. The subsidiaries disposed were subsequently equity accounted at the Group.
- Earnings per share was 2.1 cents.
- Net asset value per ordinary share was $1.44 per share, compared to $1.43 per share at December 2016.
- Net gearing was 0.36x, compared to 0.53x at December 2016.
Download - KTT 1Q2017 Unaudited Results
For more information, please contact:
Ivana Chua (Ms)
Assistant General Manager
Group Corporate Communications
Keppel Corporation Limited
Tel: +65 6413 6436